We are officially entering the second — and most crucial — year of our campaign to allow wine sales in retail food stores. We need your support more than ever.
You can do two things right now that will increase our chances of success dramatically:
- Contact your elected officials. Go to the General Assembly website and use the “Find My Legislator” form if you don’t know who they are. Everybody has one Senator and one Representative, so you have two phone calls/e-mails at the most. Tell them you want them to “support wine in grocery stores.”
- Refer your friends. Forward them this email or go to our new refer-a-friend application on our website. We have nearly 4,000 members. Our goal is to increase membership to at least 5,000 during the next month.
You can make a huge difference in our odds of succeeding this year.
If you want to do more, Red White and Food has added a number of new ways you can participate in the campaign.
- Join our Facebook group, participate in Facebook Day, and spark a conversation about wine in retail food stores
- Follow us on Twitter and join the conversation
- Write about Red White and Food on your blog
Our new website is also live. Check it out.
We have much more planned this year. If you haven’t already, make sure to join Red White and Food and show your support.
Thanks to everyone for their support.